|The Takeover Panel
|The Panel Executive
- The Panel comprises the members of the Hearings Committee and the Code Committee. The Panel has also appointed Finance and Audit, Nomination, and Remuneration Committees.
- The Hearings Committee comprises the Chairman and Deputy Chairmen (appointed by the Panel); up to eight members appointed by the Panel; and 11 members appointed by the Nominating Bodies.
- The Code Committee comprises up to 12 members, appointed by the Panel.
- Nominating Bodies are those listed in Section 4(a)(iv) of the Introduction to the Code.
- The day-to-day work of takeover supervision and regulation is carried out by the Panel Executive.
- The Takeover Appeal Board is a separate organisation from the Panel and has its own website.